Monday 19 January 2015

Soundscape Progress

    Today I made some modifications to my soundscapes to give them a bit more life and a bit more of a narrative. I realize now that the best way to retain the quality of the image of the final presentation would be to submit these to Vimeo - where the file sizes won't be so limited - and embed the video into my blog posts. But since what matters with these creations at the moment is the sound, I will continue uploading this way for the draft soundscapes.





    I also figured it would be prudent to present the multitrack makeups of each image in order to show what is happening in each soundscape. I figured it could also help convey what's going on when discussing the refinement of my soundscapes.
Multitrack for Picture 1

Multitrack for Picture 2

Multitrack for Picture 3

No comments:

Post a Comment