Tuesday 24 March 2015

Texturing Tutorials

    Slightly delayed. But on Monday's Maya classes we were introduced to a couple of useful texturing techniques as well as being introduced into using furs, the latter of which I was surprised by how quickly the images were being rendered. Then again since Maya's rendering has a lot of number-crunching behind it there may be a couple of complex algorithms being used that speed up the process, as some very interesting textures came out of combining the qualities of more than one animal's coat.




    Here is the result of the double-sided texturing tutorial, that was uploaded to a new YouTube channel I created so I can more effectively demonstrate my work than I have done by uploading directly to Blogger.

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-HAPiE_EwqQ-45QRbCl4Nw

No comments:

Post a Comment