Thursday 22 October 2015

Maya Workshop: Posing.

Today's Maya workshop lesson involved posing in relation to an established pose. We were to pick either a "before" or "after" moment to accompany a pose that had been referenced from the internet. Due to Maya playing up I only managed to create two initial poses.

So the afternoon was spent both posing accompanying poses and finishing off the five I needed to reference. I then placed the poses in sequential order to which they would come (either before and after) for easy recognition.






  And here are the references I used. One thing I discovered for 1, 4 and 5 is the head (the model's head is pretty large) can detrimentally affect the silhouette as behind-the-head poses get lost.

  I had so much fun with the task, here's the model from a different angle that I caught while posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment