Tuesday 29 December 2015

Character project: A New Style Hero

  I have had a good break but now it is time to get back to work. I'd say I am getting close with an idea for my hero character - a large figure with long hair who wields a sledgehammer. To give distinctiveness I considered exposing his torso and arms. It may not be too appropriate but I the altenative is a larger version of the previous character. To emphasise this character's strength, I plan to give him a decent gut, which would be visible on a side view (yet to be drawn, but on the to-do list), The other idea I have is instead of bandages around his abdomen, he wears a vest of some kind.

  This is one of the first attempts outside of my sketchbook. More work will hopefully come in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment