Monday 15 February 2016

Mudbox Workshop: Character Preparation

   My speculation that it would take me a lot less time to make the character independently than it did in the tutorials has proven true. As this is the total output after two evenings of work and all I have left to do are the hands and feet. A refresher conversation with Alan confirms that I will be UV mapping this with the PTEX mapping method that can be done in Mudbox.


   This might be the most glaring error but is easily fixable: I will need to invert the normals of the interior of the mouth
  One of the main reasons I went with making this model in particular is to familiarise myself with nonhuman bipedal design. There are a few elements of this model that could be transferred to Colo Colo's design such as the legs and the torso.

No comments:

Post a Comment