Friday 9 December 2016

Four: Early December Skinning Sessions


  The past couple of days my primary focus has been on skinning Four and making sure everything works correctly.



  There are some spots where the geometry basically collapses but I feel confident this can be fixed using corrective blend shapesto ease out the deformation.



  There is still a bit to go like the fins which I i predict might take a day or two. But the blendshapes for the eyes and brows. I am also thinking of a set of nodes for the cheeks as by performing expression tests with my face I noticed that when squinting or frowning the lower half of the eye rim is pulled up


  Then I might also need a similar set for the lips. Next week is going to be interesting to say the least.





Stored above the model is a transformation-free blank copy of the gemoetry that can be used for the blendshape deformer controls.

1 comment:

  1. Re. dissertation - your intro needs to be an intro to the methodology and structure of your dissertation, not to the subject matter itself...

    ReplyDelete